St. Vincent Emergency Physicians
Hancock Regional Hospital
Hancock Regional Hospital is located in Greenfield, IN. Our providers enjoy a short distance to downtown Indianapolis while practicing in a Community ED. Our 18 bed ED serves 24,000 patients a year.
- 24/7 OB, anesthesia, and hospitalist coverage
- 40 hours/week cath lab with a Chest Pain Center accreditation
- Multiple specialty services
- A new agreement with Marian University as a D.O. medical student Community ED rotation opportunity
- 8 and 9 hour ED physician shifts with 10 hour urgent care physician overlap